IT Training and Course Development
Our experienced trainers provide courses on office applications (such as word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail), Windows and basic server administration, and line-of-business applications, including ePOS.
What we offer
To help you make the most of your training budget, we provide different types of computer training course to meet different needs.
- Classic classroom-style instructor-led training for businesses in Tyne & Wear, Durham, Northumberland and the surrounding area.
- Just-in-Time training for problem solving for individuals and businesses in Tyne & Wear, Durham, Northumberland and the surrounding area.
- Self-study training materials for individuals and businesses anywhere.
- Online training over the Internet for individuals and businesses anywhere.
- Virtual classroom training over the Internet for individuals and businesses anywhere.
What Type of Training Should I Choose?
|I have several staff to train
|I need a one-to-one problem-solving session
|I can't afford to take time out of work for training
|I need team-based learning
|I need hands-on activities
|I need training on my own premises
|I need to be able to study at home or at work
|I need training on Office software products
|I need training on Windows
|I need Internet skills
|I need a course which covers our own business applications
|I have only one or two people to train
|I need to solve a particular business problem immediately