Virtual Classroom IT Training
Instructor-led Virtual Classroom Courses
The Virtual Classroom combines the benefits of instructor-led training and online training. Choose Virtual Classroom training when you have several staff with a similar level of experience to train on a particular application, but don't want them to have to travel to a single location for training.
About Virtual Classroom Training
A virtual classroom environment provides the following benefits:
- Guidance and structure—important for students who lack the motivation and confidence to succeed in a self-study training programme
- Team-based learning
- Hands-on activities
- Interaction between students and trainer
- Introduces a human element to learning
- Cost savings - no travel required - people can attend the same course from all over the world
- Recordings of lessons can be reviewed later
Our trainers can provide virtual classroom computer training using your Cisco WebEx installation or via another provider, such as Cloudrooms.
How Does it Work?
Course delegates receive an email with details of how to log on to the training course over the Internet. To take part, delegates need:
- A desktop computer or laptop
- A good Internet connection
- Good quality headphones and microphone (not the built-in speakers on a laptop)
- Basic Internet and computer skills
- A quiet environment to learn in!
For many courses, you don't even need the software you are learning (except for after course practice).
We have standard courses to cover the following popular subjects:
- Desktop products, such as Microsoft Office
- Macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Our authors will design customised training courses for desktop products, or for your own line of business applications.
To develop a custom course, we can:
- Mix and match modules from any of our standard courses
- Create custom content that matches the way you work
- Develop complete courses to include your business processes